Take one last look at the checklist below to ensure you have everything ready to go.
CHECKLIST FOR YOUR SOFI AWARDS ENTRY:
- Ensure your 2022 SFA membership is active - View invoice here
- Confirm that your product is eligible for entry
- Complete the online entry between March 1, 2022 and March 31, 2022
- Submit entry fee
- Print your invoice to include with product shipment
- SHIPPING DETAILS - Ship shelf stable and perishable samples to arrive between March 1, 2022 and April 8, 2022.
- We recommend sending your products to arrive between Tuesday - Thursday. The Rutgers Food Innovation Center is closed on weekends and will not be open to receive shipments or drop-offs on Saturdays or Sundays. Please send products with an expiration date no earlier than May 24, 2022.
- Clearly mark the exterior of the box: SOFI 2022 and whether it is PERISHABLE, Keep FROZEN or Keep REFRIGERATED. All frozen products must be shipped with dry ice. All refrigerated products must be shipped with frozen ice packs.
- IMPORTANT - ADDRESS
Ship product samples WITH PRINTED INVOICE to this address between March 1, 2022 – April 8, 2022 by 5:00pm ET:
RUTGERS FOOD INNOVATION CENTER-SOUTH
ATTN: 2021 SOFI AWARDS
450 East Broad Street, Bridgeton, NJ 08302-2849
It is your responsibility to ensure that your shipment arrives by the deadline. We strongly advise you to use a reliable shipping service that you can track such as FedEx or UPS. SFA cannot re-ship or forward your product if sent to the wrong address.
Due to the high volume of products received, SFA will not have the capacity to track your shipment.
The Specialty Food Association is not responsible for any products that are lost, damaged or spoiled during shipment. It is your responsibility to ensure that your product will stay fresh until May 24, 2022.